- Two double bedrooms
- End terrace
- Close to schools & transport links
- Two reception rooms
- Central to Sale Moor Village
- Well presented throughout
A stunning, larger than average Period Terrace which is presented to a very good standard throughout. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, while on the first floor there are two excellent double rooms and a family bathroom.
The house is ideally located in the heart of Sale Moor village, which offers up a selection of local businesses that include butchers, greengrocers, and cafes. Its location is also within walking distance to several Primary Schools, which have been OFSTED rated Good and Outstanding. There are very good transport links within easy reach from the house as well, like the metrolink stations at Sale and Sale Water Park, buses, and the M60 and M56.
The property is unfurnished and is available immediately.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.