- Completion Q4 2018
- Close proximity to Piccadilly & Northern Quarter
- 1 & 2 bed apartments, 3 & 4 bed townhouses
- Expected rental yield of 7%
- Sky gardens, swimming pool, spa & gym
Manhattan is Manchester's newest ultra-premium apartment building. Situated in the beating heart of the city, just off New York Street sitting at the entrance to Chinatown, the development comprises 42 one and two bedroom apartments with opulent interiors, a full concierge and a multi-level garden wall housing each apartment's private terrace.
Marrying contemporary and industrial architecture, this exclusive development brings the epitome of New York loft style elegance to the vibrant connections of an M1 city centre postcode. Situated off New York street at the entrance of Chinatown, Manhattan is home to 42 luxury one and two bedroom apartments. Each has been created with the very highest standards of finish, including floor to ceiling windows and private terraces set into a lush multi-level green wall, for added natural privacy to complement the views - especially the 7th floor duplex penthouses which offer views over King Street and across the city.
The development will be part new build and part conversion of an existing office building, and it is expected to be complete in quarter 4 of 2018
The apartments will be leasehold, with a 250 year lease.
There will be a service charge of approximately £2.95 per sq ft per annum
Ground rent will be; 1 bedroom - £300 pa, 2 bedrooms - £350 pa, 3 bedrooms - £450 pa
1. A £5,000 deposit is payable upon reservation of an apartment
2. 30% of the purchase price is payable upon exchange of contracts, approximately 1 month after reservation paid (minus the reservation fee)
3. Balance of 70% is payable upon project completion
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.