- Completion Q3 2021
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments plus 3 bedroom town houses
- State-of-the-art gym
- Outdoor table tennis/football area
- Located on Regent Road
- 24hour concierge service
- Communal gardens
- Seating/social area
Regent Plaza is a landmark residential development on the edge of Regent Road, within touching distance of Manchester city centre and Salford Quays. Creating a new and contemporary living space for the ever increasing young, professional and residential community.
The prestigious development is made up of five blocks combining 525 units, comprising of one, two and three bedroom apartments and three bedroom town houses, along with 153 parking spaces. Regent Plaza is surrounded by a centralised landscaped garden with seating and social area and includes 24hour concierge service and state-of-the-art gym providing residents with a quality venue for their everyday work-out on their door step, offering the latest equipment and catering all levels of fitness.
- 10% Pre-construction discount
- 50% discount on Stamp duty for all town house sales
- £5k discount on car parking spaces
- Legal fees up to £1k (must exchange within 28 days)
- Q3 2021 completion target
1. £2000 deposit is payable upon reservation of an apartment
2. 30% of the purchase price is payable upon exchange of contracts or 15% exchange with 15% stage payment 3 months later.
3. Balance of 70% is payable upon project completion.
One bedroom apartments - £135,977-£187,164
Two bedroom apartments - £188, 897-£285,120
Three bedroom apartments - £236,136-£327,402
Three bedroom town houses - £306,842-£332,294
The apartments will be leasehold, with 250 year lease.
Annual service charges: (1 bed; £811.80/2 bed; £1,162.80/3 bed; £1,404)
Annual Ground rent (1 bed; £350/2 bed; £375/3 bed; £400)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.