Price £850 pcm - Let
A lovely period terrace property, situated on a charming cobbled street, within walking distance to Sale Town Centre and the Metrolink station. The property is located at the bottom of the street, which is a cul-de-sac. The location of the house provides good access to OFSTED rated Outstanding Primary Schools, local shops and amenities, and very good transport links.
The house is well presented throughout, and the accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, two good size bedrooms and bathroom. There is yard to the rear of the property, which is paved and provides ample space for sitting out.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- Two bedrooms
- Period terrace on cobbled street
- Walking distance to town centre & Metrolink
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.