- Canal fronted apartment
- Two bathrooms
- One secure parking space and optional parking for a further two cars
- Stunning waterside setting
- Excellent buy to let or city home
- Three double bedrooms
- Close to Piccadilly and Ancoats
- Central location
- Secure development
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST * A canal fronted three double bedroom, two bathroom, ground floor dual aspect apartment with one secure parking space, and optional parking for a further two cars. Situated in the Piccadilly Village, just behind Piccadilly Station, the property is within a central location and highly sought after area of the city centre, with a stunning and idyllic waterside setting.
The property comprises of a double fronted porch, entrance/hallway with large storage cupboard, large open plan living/dining space and separate kitchen followed by three double bedrooms with master en suite, and separate luxury bathroom.
The property would be a suitable buy to let with an expected rental income of £1500pcm and would equally be an excellent city home within a popular area of the city.
Service charges: £303.64 per quarter
Ground rent: Peppercorn
Lease length remaining: 95 years
Living/Dining area - 8.22m (27'0") x 4.32m (14'2")
Kitchen - 3.71m (12'2") x 2.16m (7'1")
Master bedroom - 4.27m (14'0") x 3.22m (10'7")
Bedroom two - 3.41m (11'2") x 2.22m (7'3")
Bedroom three - 3.43m (11'3") x 2.28m (7'6")
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.