- Four double bedrooms
- Basement storage
- Mature rear gardens with rear terrace
- Accommodation over four floors
- Large driveway
- Fantastic opportunity to add value
A substantial, period, family home situated on Broad Road, close to Sale town centre. Offering accommodation over four storeys, with four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, WC, dry basement, large driveway and mature rear gardens, the property would be an ideal investment opportunity with great prospects of adding value.
Situated on a tree lined road, a quick walk away from the town centre and also Sale Metrolink station, with the added benefit of being within the catchment area of several outstanding schools.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
- Basement - two large chambers with plumbing and power, plus a third untouched chamber ready for conversion to additional useful space.
- Ground floor - bay fronted living room, dining/second reception room with attractive leaded glass bay window, kitchen/dining space to the rear and glazed porch off the kitchen with steps to the garden.
- First floor - three double bedrooms, family bathroom and adjacent WC.
- Second floor - large bedroom with Velux roof windows, dressing room area and en-suite bathroom.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.